Realme today introduced its latest 4G smartphone realme 8i in India. The phone comes with 6.6-inch Full HD+ Infinite Ultra Smooth display with up to 120Hz refresh rate. It is powered by India’s first Helio G96 SoC which actually has a downgraded ARM Mali-G57 MP2 GPU instead of Mali-G76 MP4 in the Helio G95.
Moreover, it comes with a 50MP camera, which should be the same Samsung ISOCELL JN1 that is said to be used in the latest Redmi 10 and vivo Y33s phones. Additionally, it has offer 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, Android 11 with realme UI 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack and Side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Also read: Mi Router 4A (Gigabit Edition) with 4 Omni-directional high-gain antennas and much more
Furthermore, the smartphone has features a up to 11 GB dynamic ram expansion and 5000 mAh Battery capacity.
realme 8i specifications
- 6.6-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate with 1 to to 600 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color Space
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G96 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 50MP rear camera with Samsung JN1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.1×75.5×8.5mm; Weight: 194g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The realme 8i comes in Space Black and Space Purple colours, is priced at Rs. 13999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 15999. It will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores from September 14.
- Flat Rs. 1000 off with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards and EMI and ICICI Bank Credit Cards and Credit Card EMI