At the ongoing tech summit, Qualcomm introduced the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processer, Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3, 7c + Gen 3 figure Platform. To power gaming device, the company has now announced the Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 gaming platform. Also read- Ambrane Dots Tune Earbuds With Up To 6.5h Standalone Launched
Moreover, the Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 gaming platform features Kryo CPU and Adreno GPU. Which support gaming at 144 frames per second and 10-bit HDR. The gaming platform will allow users to play native Android titles, stream games from cloud platforms. Such as Microsoft Game Pass Ultimate, and access the Steam gaming library.
Additionally, the G3x Gen 1 supports connections with external monitors, televisions up to 4K resolution at 144fps. For connectivity, the platform also supports Wi-Fi 6, 6E, and 5G Sub-6 GHz and mmWave for faster speeds. In addition, users can connect the XR Viewer via USB-C to a Snapdragon G3x powered device, which will allow the device to act as a companion controller for 4K display televisions.
Commenting on summit, Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO, Razer said:
Razer is extremely excited to partner with Qualcomm Technologies and support them on their way to introduce new cutting-edge technology to the global gaming industry. Together, Qualcomm Technologies and Razer will lead the way with new and innovative solutions that push the boundaries of fidelity and quality available in portable gaming, transforming the way these games are experienced
See the highlights below
- 6.65-inch FULL HD+ OLED 10-bit HDR display with up to 120Hz.
- 5MP FULL HD 1080p 60fps webcam
- Wi-Fi 6E/5G mmWave/sub-6 GHz connectivity.
- Easy to grip controls with built-in controller mapping that provides precise touch to controller mapping technology from AKSys thatenables the use of built-in controllers across a wide array of games.
- 4-way speakers, offer lag-free wireless audio when paired this with a Snapdragon Sound enabled wireless earbuds.
Qualcomm Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 Gaming Platform specifications
- Qualcomm Kryo CPU
- Adreno GPU
- 4K TV Out up to 144 fps
- Variable Rate Shading support
- Quick Touch
- Qualcomm Game Smoother
- Qualcomm Game Color Plus
- WiFi 6, 6E, 5G Sub-6 GHz, 5G mmWave
- Haptics Engine from Lofelt
- Snapdragon Sound Technology
- USB Type-C to support future XR accessories
Last but not least, the Snapdragon G3x Handheld Gaming Developer Kit will be available to developers starting today.