POCO has introduced it’s upcoming smart-phone POCO X3 GT in India. The smart-phone packs with a 66.6 inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate. It is
powered by Octacore MediaTek Dimensity 1100 mobile processor with 8GB of RAM
and two storage options, 128GB and 256GB.
As a matter of camera, the POCO X3 GT comes with a 64 megapixel main camera
for taking photos and videos with 8 megapixel ultrawide camera and a 2
megapixel macro cameras. In the front of the device includes 16 megapixel
camera which has been designed for taking Selfies and making video calls.
Additionally, the smart-phone comes with a Android 11 operating system with MIUI
12.5, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor and IR sensor
Also read :JBL Live Pro+ TWS, Live 660NC Headphones Introduced In India
Aslo read :Paytm Sound Box With Media-Tek MT6261 Soc Processor At RS 1,999.
POCO X3 GT Specifications:
- 6.6-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, up to 450nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Up to 2.6GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 for POCO
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Sound by JBL Audio quality certification
- Splash Resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9×8.9mm; Weight:193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC 3.0
- 5000mAh(typ)/ 4900mAh(min) battery with 67W fast charging, PD/QC charging
The POCO X3 GT comes in Cloud White, Wave Blue and Stargaze Black colours, is priced at RM 1199 (US$ 283 / Rs. 21,045 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs RM 1399 (US$ 330 / Rs. 24,555 approx.). It will go on sale in Malaysia starting from August 3rd. POCO India head Anuj Sharma has confirmed
that this will not launch in India, so it is possible that this might launch under Redmi or Mi series in the country.
Also read :The Surge C1 , Xiaomi’s First Self-Developed Image Signal Processing Chip.
Also read :Vivo V21e 5G With 6.44-Inch FHD+ AMOLED Display Launched In India For Rs. 24990