The Philips TAH6506BK over-ear wireless headphones with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) were launched in India on Thursday. The headphone comes with a maximum 10 meter Bluetooth range and up to 20,000Hz frequency response time. Moreover, the Philips TAH6506BK has offer 32mm neodymium drivers and Multipoint pairing.
Furthermore, The Philips TAH6506BK features a 15-minute charge which gives them a total playback time of up to 2 hours. Also, it is offer an total playback time of up to 30 hours on a single charge and up to 25 hours when the ANC is turned on.
Philips TAH6506BK specifications, features
- Over-ear wireless headphones.
- 32mm neodymium drivers
- ANC , USB type-C, and Bluetooth multipoint connectivity
- Allowing users to connect to two devices at the same time
- Total playback time of up to 25 hours and up to 30 hours when turned off
- Dimension: 225x185x45mm and weigh 145 gram
- 15-minute charge is enough for a playback time of up to 2 hours.
- Multi-function button (MFB) that controls music, calls, and voice assistants — Google Assistant and Siri
- Maximum range of 10 metres
- frequency response of up to 20,000Hz
Price and availability
The Philips TAH6506BK over-ear wireless headphones price in India is at Rs. 5,999. They are available to purchase via leading online and offline retail stores. However, at the time of writing the Philips headphones were only available on Amazon. They are available in a sole Black colour option.