The OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition comes in a new Majestic Gold colour with a matching wallpaper, UI and charging interface. This joins the Aurora and Stellar Black colours launched in July. OPPO already said that it has over 20 patent filed globally for the design.
OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 90Hz OLED curved display with up to 800 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.3
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with OmniVISION OV64B sensor, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with Sony IMX355 sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP retro portrait lens with Galaxycore GC02M1B sensor and 2MP macro camera with OmniVISION OV02B10 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.0×73.1×7.6mm; Weight: 177g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
The OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition is priced at Rs. 41,990 and will be available from October 6th with pre-orders starting from October 3rd.
- Benefits up to Rs. 10,000, which will have a cashback up to INR 4000 through ICICI Bank, Axis bank, Kotak bank, Standard Chartered and many others.
- Additionally, OPPO offers attractive finance scheme like Pay Zero Down payment, OPPO premium services, One Time Screen Replacement offer across mainline retailers and online stores.