The Oppo K9x may be in the works. The handset is apperently heading towards its launch in the Chinese market as key specifications with price details have surfaced online. The Oppo K9x is come with a 120Hz refresh rate and the display is protect with a layer of gorilla glass. Moreover, the next Oppo K9 series phone is look forward to be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 processer.
In addition, it has been suggest to feature a triple rear camera headlined by a 64-megapixel primary sensor. The allege Oppo K9x is said to be similar to the Realme Q3 that was launched earlier this year.Furthermore, Tipster Arsenal post about the arrival of the new smartphone on Weibo.
Oppo K9x specifications (expected)
- 6.5-inch full-HD+ LCD display with a refresh rate of 120Hz and Gorilla Glass protection
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor
- 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of internal storage options
- Android 11
- triple rear camera setup which includes a 64-megapixel sensor, along with a 2-megapixel macro shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- Side mounted finger print sensor
- 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 sensor front camera
- 5,000mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging support
price and availability (expected)
Last but not least, the 6GB + 128GB storage variant of Oppo K9x is price CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs. 17,400). The 8GB + 128GB storage configuration is price CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs. 19,700), while the 8GB + 256GB storage model is price CNY 1,899 (roughly Rs. 22,100).