OPPO has announced it’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone OPPO K9x in China, after the K9s that was introduced back in October. It comes with a 6.49-inch Full HD+ LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. Moreover, it is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with support for up to 8GB of RAM.
Furthermore, it offer Xuncool Intelligent Control Cooling System that uses 13850mm² large area. That tightly covered with high thermal conductivity and heat dissipation material. The core heating source is equip with multiple temperature sensors to sense the temperature of the phone in real time.The CPU core temperature drops by 23 degrees, says the company.
Additionally, the phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack, 4D vibrations and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It features a 64-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel black and white depth camera. It packs a 5000mAh with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging.
OPPO K9x specifications
- 6.49-inch Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 90Hz refresh rate, 96%NTSC colour gamut, up to 600 nits brightness, and 2400×1080 pixels resolution.
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 operating system
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP 4cm macro camera and 2MP B&W depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.2× 74.76×8.81mm; Weight:194g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
Price and availability
The OPPO K9x comes in Silver Purple and Obsidian Black colours and is price at 1399 yuan (US$ 219 / Rs. 16,400 approx.) for the 6GB +128GB version, 1499 yuan (US$ 235 / Rs. 17,575 approx.) for the 8GB +128GB version, and 1699 yuan (US$ 266 / Rs. 19,920 approx.) for the 8GB+256GB version. It is available to order from today and will go on sale from China starting from January 1st.