After rumours and certification, OPPO K9 Pro, the company’s new K series phone has been listed online in China. According to leaker Digital Chat Station, it will launch in China on September 26th. It already got certified by TENAA revealing the complete specifications of the phone. It is expected to come with 60W charging for the first time.
After rumours, OPPO K9 Pro, the company’s new K series phone has been register online in China. However, the Digital Chat Station confirm that the smartphone will launch in China on September 26th. Moreover, the phone already is certified by TENAA revealing the complete specifications of the phone. It is presume to come with 60W charging for the first time.
OPPO K9 Pro 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio,
- Dimensions: 158.7×73.5×8.5mm; Weight:180g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 60W fast charging
The OPPO K9 Pro 5G will come in Glacier Blue and Obsidian Black colours. We should know the price when it goes official next week.