OPPO today launched the F19s, it’s latest smartphone in India F series and the Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition in India, as it had announced. The F19s has similar specifications as the F19 which was launched back in April, but this comes with a Glow rear back design. The company says that it is the India’s first smartphone to come with an AG Shimmering Sand Technology in Glowing Gold colour that will glow like start and the Glowing Black colour will glow in the dark.
OPPO F19s specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 92% DCI-P3, 100% sRGB
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM (5GB RAM Expansion), 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP 4cm macro sensor, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163×73.8×7.95mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The OPPO F19s comes in Glowing Black and Glowing Gold colours, is priced at Rs. 19,990 and is already available from Flipkart, OPPO India store and offline stores.