OPPO has introduced its latest budget smartphone OPPO A16 in the A-series in India, as a successor to the A15 that was introduced last year. It come with a 6.52-inch HD+ Waterdrop notch display. Moreover, it is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with 4GB of RAM. Additionally, the smartphone has runs Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth camera and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
As a matter of its design, it comes with a 3D curved body. Furthermore, it features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and sport a 5000mAh battery. Compared to micro USB port in the A15, the A16 has a USB Type-C port.
OPPO A16 Specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, up to 480 nits brightness, 71% NTSC color gamut, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.6 x8.4mm; Weight: 190g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C Port
- 5000mAh battery
Last but not least, the OPPO A16 comes with two colour variation such as Pearl Blue and Crystal Black colours. It is price at Rs. 13990 and is available from Amazon.in.