OnePlus has just launched its latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 10 Pro in China. It comes with a 6.7 ″ Quad HD + E4 AMOLED curved display that supports LTPO 2.0 for a 1-120Hz variable refresh rate. Additionally, it is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 with support for 5G SA / NSA, it comes with graphite sheet and VC cooling and supports up to 12GB RAM.
Speaking of the camera, the phone has a 48MP main camera that uses the same Sony IMX789 sensor as the previous generation with OIS, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle Samsung JN1 sensor with a 150-degree field of view and an 8MP 3.3x telephoto camera.
It is the company’s first smartphone to support 10-bit color photography for all three rear cameras. The second-generation Hazelblade Pro mode offers 12-bit RAW photography from all rear cameras, and also has the RAW + option. The 150 ° ultra-wide camera has a fishy mode. Movie mode on OnePlus 10 Pro lets users adjust ISO, shutter speed and more. It also has the LOG format option for videographers.
Also read- Moto G71 5G With 6.43-Inch FHD+ OLED Display Launching In India On January 10
The phone has glass with matte finish, 3D nanocrystalline ceramic lens cover and metal middle frame integrated with 3D nanocrystalline ceramic. It has an X-axis linear motor, but no IP68 rating for water resistance that was available in the predecessor.
The OnePlus 10 Pro 80W SUPERVOOC packs a dual-cell 5000mAh battery with support for fast charging that can be charged up to 100% in 32 minutes, and the 50W Warp Charge 50 wireless fast charging can be charged up to 100% in 47 minutes. It also has reverse wireless charging.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness and 3216 x 1440 pixels resolution.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging
Pricing and availability
Last but not least, the OnePlus 10 Pro comes in Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest colours. It is priced at 4699 yuan (US$ 737 / Rs. 54,501 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB version, 8GB + 256GB version costs 4999 yuan (US$ 784 / Rs. 57,965 approx.) and the top-end 12GB + 256GB model costs 5299 yuan (US$ 831 / Rs. 61,445 approx.). It is available to order from today and will go on sale in China from January 13th. No details about the global roll-out yet.