OnePlus confirmed OnePlus Nord N200 5G smart-phone for the US markets recently. The company also confirms the smart-phone will come with a 6.49-inch FHD+ LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate, same as last year’s Nord N10 5G. Now a complete specification of the smart-phone has surfaced.
Moreover, the company is said to keep the 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear cameras and a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging from the predecessor. This is said to be powered by Snapdragon 480 SoC compared to Snapdragon 460 in the N100.
Furthermore, it features with Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack and Android 11 with Oxygen OS 11 operating system.
OnePlus Nord N200 5G rumoured specifications
- The smart-phone comes with a 6.49-inch Full HD+ 2.5D LCD curved display. Additionally, it includes 90Hz refresh rate and 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution rate.
- However, the phone powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 480 8nm processer(2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPUs) with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 11 with Oxygen OS 11
- Moreover, it features a 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP monochrome sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- And 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.05 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.1x 74.9 x 8.3mm; Weight: 189g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The OnePlus CEO already confirmed that the Nord N200 5G will be the most affordable 5G phone from the company, priced below $250 (Rs. 18,203 approx.). The official launch in the US is expected sometime later this month.