Recent rumours revealed that OnePlus is working on a cheaper version of the Buds Pro with ANC. Now the press renders of the new OnePlus Buds Z2 has surfaced along with specifications. This reveals that the Buds will come with almost similar to the Buds Pro, but it is not said to feature wireless charging.
OnePlus Buds Z2 rumoured specifications
- 11mm dynamic driver, tuned for rich bass
- Bluetooth 5.2, Dolby Atmos (OnePlus 7/7 Pro later), OnePlus Fast Pair (OnePlus 6 and later)
- Up to 40db Smart Adaptive Noise cancellation
- 3 microphone DNN noise reduction algorithm + physical anti-wind noise design
- Touch controls for track change, voice assistant, Play/pause
- Sweat and water-resistant (IP55) for headset, IPX4 for water-resistance for case
- Dimensions for Earbud: 33mx 22×21.8 mm; Charging box: 73.15×36.80x 29.07mm
- Weight for Earbud: 4.6g (4.5g for Black); Charging box: 42g (40.5g for Black)
- 40mAh battery in buds offers up to 7 hours (without ANC) / 5 hours (with ANC) music playback, 38h (without ANC) / 27h (with ANC) with 520mAh charging case
- Warp charge – 10 mins for 5 hours (charging box+earbuds) with ANC off
Last but not least, the OnePlus Buds Z2 is said to come in Day White and Night Black colours. And it could be introduced along with the OnePlus 9RT which is rumoured to launch in October. It will be much cheaper compared to the OnePlus Buds Pro that costs Rs. 9990, but it is not clear if it will come with the Nothing ear (1).