Update: December 27, 2021 – OnePlus has started taking pre-registrations for the OnePlus 10 Pro through online platforms in China from today, ahead of pre-orders on January 4th from 10AM. The OnePlus CEO already confirmed that the phone will launch in January.
Last week, OnePlus CEO said that the phone will use industry-leading LTPO 2.0 display that will offer a smooth experience, and OnePlus will continue to work with Samsung Display. Jd.com has posted a teaser of the smartphone, but the full official render is not revealed yet.
Meet the two stunning color variants of the #OnePlus10Pro – Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest. Which is your favorite?— OnePlus (@oneplus) January 4, 2022
Earlier: OnePlus CEO Pete Lau has confirmed the launch of OnePlus 10 Pro in January. Even though he has confirmed it on weibo, based on earlier rumours, global launch is expected only in April. We already know that the phone will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen1 SoC.
Renders of the phone surfaced last month showing off the phone 6.7-inch curved Quad HD+ AMOLED LTPO screen with 120Hz refresh rate. It also showed Hasselblad branding, and a new rear camera setup.
Even though earlier rumours said that the phone will come with 125W charging, leaker Digital Chat Station says that the phone will feature a 80W wired fast charging compared to 65W in the predecessor, but it will retain the 50W wireless fast charging.
OnePlus 10 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with LTPO, Smart 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide camera with macro option, 8MP telephoto camera with 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163x 73.8 x 8.5mm
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging
We should know more details in the coming weeks, and the exact launch date soon.