After teasers and rumours, OnePlus CEO Pete Lau today officially confirmed the specifications of the OnePlus 10 Pro. Including the dimensions and said “We all love specs. Bue we love a great smartpphone experience even more. Stay tuned.” This matches the leaked specs. Even though the company doesn’t confirm the display size, earlier leaks revealed a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ screen.
The company has also confirmed that OnePlus 10 Pro will use second-generation Hasslblad camera for mobile, 80W Super VOOC charging for the first time and will retain the 50W AirVOOC wireless charging from the predecessor. It doesn’t confirm IP68 waterproof body, but it is likely to retain it.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with LTPO, Smart 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide second gen camera with macro option, 8MP telephoto camera with 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dust and Water-resistant (IP68)
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging
OnePlus has already confirmed Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest colors for the phone. We just have to wait for the company to detail more details in the coming days and reveal the price next week.