HMD Global just introduced their latest the Nokia T20 tablet. It come with a 10.36-inch 2K LCD display. The Nokia T20 is powered by UNISOC T610 Octa-Core processor with up to 4GB of RAM. Moreover, it runs Android 11 with two years of OS updates and 3 years of security updates. It has a 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash, a 5MP front camera and also display protected with a toughened glass.
Talking about the design, the tablet built with Nordic design, sandblasted aluminium body. Additionally, it has IP52 ratings, making it dust and splash resistant. It sport a large 8200 mAh battery with support for 15W charging, but it is shipped with a 10W charger. Furthermore, it come with a upto 10 hours of video streaming time, 15 hours of web surfing or 7 hours of video calling time.
Nokia T20 specifications
- 10.36-inch 5:3 aspect ratio IPS LCD display. Additionally, it has include 400 nits brightness, toughened glass for protection and 2000 x 1200 pixel resolution.
- Octa-core 12nm UNISOC T610 processor – Dual Core Cortex A75 and Six Core Cortex A55 clocked up to 1.8GHz with Mali-G52 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 Operating system
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers, power amplifier, dual microphones, OZO Audio and Playback
- Dust and splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 157.5 x 7.8mm ; Weight:465g (Wi-Fi) / 470 (LTE)
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz|5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 8200mAh battery with 15W charging (10W inbox charger)
The Nokia T20 comes in Ocean blue colour, priced at $249.99. / £179.99 (Rs. 18,250 approx.) for the Wi-Fi 4GB + 64GB version and the LTE version costs £199.99 (US$ 271 / Rs. 20,286 approx.). The Nokia Rugged cover is priced at £39.99 and the Flip Cover which can be used as a stand costs £49.99. But, for the next three weeks, it will be sold at 50% discount in the UK.
Last but not least, it will roll out globally starting from tomorrow, October 7th. It is not listed on India site, so it is not clear if it will launch here.