HMD Global has confirmed the launch of the company’s latest smart-phone in the new G series in India this week named Nokia G20. It has comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ v-notch display. The smart-phone is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 with 4GB of RAM. It runs Android 11 with two years of software upgrades and three years of security updates.
Moreover, the phone comes with a 48MP + 5MP UW + 2 MP Macro + 2 MP Depth cameras, 8MP camera on the front.
The phone features a Nordic design and elegantly simple functionality wrapped inside a lightweight, slimline, durable casing. Additionally, it has an Assistant button, side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Splash resistant (IPX2) and offer a 5050mAh battery.
Nokia G20 specifications
- Nokia G20 comes with a 6.52-inch HD+ 20:9 V-notch display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution.
- It is powered by 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- The smart-phone operates with Android 11operating stytem.
- As a matter of camera, the smart-phone get a 48MP main camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, OZO Audio
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Google Assistant button
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 76.0 x 9.2mm; Weight: 197g
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- It is includes with a 5050mAh battery with 10w charging super fast charging.
The Nokia G20 comes in Night and Glacier colours and will available to pre-order from Amazon.in starting from July 7th priced at Rs. 12999 for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version.