Nokia C30 specifications, design, and colour options have supposedly reveal ahead of its launch. The leaked renders show the front and the back design of the upcoming smart-phone in two colours. However, a russian distributor listing has also tipped the specifications of the Nokia C30. The smart-phone was also recently spotted on the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC), hinting that the launch of the smart-phone is close. However, Nokia licensee HMD Global has not shared any information about the Nokia C30 as yet.
Nokia C30’s leak images were share by Nokiapoweruer. The renders show that the smart-phone is expect to come in two colour options — Green and White. At the front, the phone sports a waterdrop-style notch for the selfie camera and a thick chin with the Nokia branding. The dual rear camera setup is house in a round camera module with a flash place outside the circle. Mounted below is a rounded fingerprint scanner.
Nokia C30 specifications
- A 6.82-inch Full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display and a 20.5:9 aspect ratio.
- Powered by an unidentified hexa-core 1.60 GHz chipset
- Run Android 11
- Comes with a 3GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage that can be expand via a microSD card.
- Nokia C30 may come with a 13-megapixel primary rear camera.
- And the selfie camera is expecte to have a 5-megapixel primary sensor.
- The rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Dimension 169.9 x 77.8 x 8.8mm and weight 191 grams.
- Dual SIM support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, microUSB, and a 3.5 mm headphone jack connectivity.
- Pack a 6,000 mAh battery.
The Nokia C30 was also allegedly spot on the US FCC certification site last month as reported by Nokiamob. The listing suggested that the smart-phone will have the model number TA-1357, come with a 5,850mAh battery, and measure 177.7×79.1mm. It also listed some connectivity options — LTE, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth — for the smartphone.