Noise, an Indian electronic accessories brand, has announced the launch of their latest smartwatch in India named the the NoiseFit Core. It comes with a circular 1.28-inch display, Zinc alloy body, 24×7 heart rate monitor, support for 13 sports modes and much more. Also read : Amazon Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen) With 8″ HD Display,13MP Camera Launched In India
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Khatri, Co-Founder, Noise, said:
Everyone at Noise seeks to provide our consumers with products that are specifically tailored to meet their demands. We aim to unleash the limitless possibilities of technology and budget, which redefine smartwatches. With the launch of NoiseFit Core, we strive to provide the customer with an affordable yet professional, technologically driven smart wearable experience. We hope to keep up with our endeavour of making smart technology accessible to everyone. Also read : SanDisk IXpand Wireless Charger Sync 256GB And IXpand Wireless Charger 15W Launched In India
Specification of NoiseFit Core
- The NoiseFit Core comes with a 1.28-inch TFT 2.5D curved display with resolution of 240 x 240.
- It has a lightweight body thanks to its Zinc alloy construction.
- IP68 water and dust resistance.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 22mm silicone straps
- it features a 24×7 heart rate monitor and sleep tracking support.
- 13 sports mode tracking.
- Dimension: 22mm silicone straps and Weight 54 g with strap
- Cloud-based, animated & customizable watch faces
- Moreover, it has a 285mAh battery inside, that is rated for 7 days with regular use and 30 days on standby
- Lastly, The watch can connect to a smartphone via the NoiseFit app, which enables access to weather updates, calls, messages, music and camera controls.
Price and availability of NoiseFit Core
The NoiseFit Core smartwatch comes in two colours – Charcoal Black and Silver Grey, and is available on Noise’s online store at an introductory price of Rs. 2999.