Motorola launched it’s upcoming smart-phone Motorola One 5G UW Ace. It includes Verizon’s Adaptive Sound system that is aim to deliver a spatial audio experience and compete against the likes of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. However, it is also supports 5G Ultra-wideband connectivity to deliver a quick experience. Moreover, apart from the two major changes, Motorola One 5G UW Ace is quite same to the Motorola One 5G Ace that debuted earlier this year.
Motorola One 5G UW Ace specifications
- The smart-phone features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ Max Vision display with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- There is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC.
- runs on Android 11.
- Motorola One 5G Ace has includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter.
- There is also a 16-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
- Motorola One 5G UW Ace has 4 GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 1TB).
- A fingerprint sensor at the back
- Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It offers sound profiles such as Music and Video that users can choose to get a customised experience.
- It packs a 5,000mAh battery with up to 20W fast charging. The battery pack can deliver up to two days of power on a single charge.
Motorola One 5G UW comes preloaded with the Verizon Adaptive Sound system that is designed to offer spatial, surround sound experience, without requiring any specific hardware or software. The feature also works with all major apps and over-the-top (OTT) platforms. It offers sound profiles such as Music and Video that users can choose to get a customised experience.
Verizon said that its proprietary sound system will come on some existing devices through an over-the-air (OTA) software update in the future. However, details about which devices will get it are yet to be revealed.
Motorola One 5G UW Ace price
Motorola One 5G UW Ace comes with a price of $299.99 (roughly Rs. 22,400) for the lone 4GB + 64GB storage variant. The phone comes in a single Volcanic Grey colour option and is available for purchase through Verizon. Customers on the Verizon network can also pick it on a contract under which they need to pay $12.49 (Rs. 930) a month for 24 months along with a one-time activation fee of $35 (Rs. 2,600).
Further, Motorola One 5G Ace was introduce in January at $399.99 (Rs. 29,800) for the 6GB + 128GB storage model. The phone was also announced in a 4GB + 64GB storage option, but that did not come with an official price at the time of the announcement