Motorola launched its latest mid -range smartphone Motorola edge 20 Pro in India, as announced. The Motorola edge 20 Pro comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED 144Hz display with HDR10+. Moreover, it is powered by Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm processer with Android 11 operating system.
|Also read : Motorola Revou-Q 55/50 Inch QLED Ultra-HD(4K) LED Display Launched At Starting Price Of Rs.49,999|
Talking about the camera setup, it offer 108MP main camera, 16MP ultra-wide camera with macro mode, 8MP periscope telephoto camera with up to 5x optical zoom, 50x digitial zoom, 8K video recording. In addition, it has 32MP front camera.
Furthermore, the smartphone sport a 4500mAh battery, In-display fingerprint scanner and 3.5mm audio jack
Motorola edge 20 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED 144Hz display, HDR10+, 10-bit colour, DCI-P3 colour space and 2400×1080 pixels resolution rate.
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm processer with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 11 Operating system with two years of security updates.
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP main camera, 16MP ultra-wide camera with macro mode, 8MP periscope telephoto camera with up to 5x optical zoom, 50x digitial zoom, 8K video recording
- 32MP front camera with 4x more lights sensitivity for amazing pictures.
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 163.3×76.1×7.9m and Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery, 30W TurboPower fast charging
Price and availability
Last but not least, Motorola edge 20 Pro come with two colour variant Midnight Sky and Iridescent Cloud. It is priced Rs.36,999 for single 8GB + 128GB variant.t will be available for pre-order on Flipkart during the Big Billion Days sale, 3rd October 2021 onwards.
- 10% ICICI & Axis Bank Debit Cards (Rs. 1500)
- Up to 6 months NO COST EMI on purchases made using ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank Credit Cards