After launching the Moto Tab G20 in September last year, Motorola is all set to launch the Moto Tab G70 in India soon. The company has revealed the full specifications and features of the company’s top-end tablet. It has the same features and design as the Lenovo Yoga Tab P11 Plus which was introduced last June.
The company has confirmed aluminium alloy body with a dual-tone finish and also has IP52 ratings for splash resistance.
moto tab g70 specifications
- 11-inch TDDI LCD display with up to 400 nits brightness, 10-point multitouch, TUV certified eye protection and 2000 x 1200 pixel resolution.
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 800MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11
- 13MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual mics + smart voice by DSP (mid-field)
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 258.4x163x7.5mm; Weight: 490g
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 7700mAh (typical) with 20W Quick Charge, Up to 12 hours video playback
Price and availability
The moto tab g70 will come in Modernist Teal colour, and will go on sale on Flipkart soon. It is doubtful if the company will launch the LTE version of the tablet.