Motorola has launched moto tab g20, the company’s first tablet in India, as it had announced. Moto tab g20 come with a 8-inch HD+ LCD display with up to 350 nits brightness. Moreover, it is powered by Helio P22T SoC with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. Additionally, it has includes run near-stock Android 11 with Kids mode, metal-like design, comes with mono speaker, has Dolby Atmos and packs a 5100mAh battery.
moto tab g20 specifications
- 8-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD IPS TDDI 16:10 display with up to 350 nits brightness, 85% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22T (MT8768T) (4 x 2.3GHz Cortex-A53 +4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53) with IMG GE8320 650 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 11
- 5MP autofocus rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, Dolby Atmos
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 199.1 × 121.8 × 8.15mm; Weight: 305g
- 5100mAh battery with up to 15 hours of video watching or 18 hours of browsing, 10W charging
The moto tab g20 comes in Platinum Grey colour. It is priced at Rs. 10,999 and will be available to pre-order from Flipkart starting from October 2nd during Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.
- Additional Rs. 1,000 OFF on Exchange
- Big Billion Day Offers (10% Discount on ICICI and Axis Bank Cards) will be available for Flipkart Plus customers on 2nd October and for all customers starting 3rd October.