Following the launch of the moto g51 5G last month, Motorola has today confirmed the launch of the moto g71 5G smartphone in India on January 10th. It was released in November last year and features a 6.43 ″ FHD + OLED screen, the latest Snapdragon 695 SoC, a 50MP triple rear camera and a 5000mAh battery.
moto g71 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ OLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels pixel resolution.
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 179g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
Price and availability
The moto g71 5G will be sold in Neptune Green and Arctic Blue colours, as seen in the teaser, and the phone will be sold on Flipkart, similar to other moto phones. We should know the price when it goes official on Monday.