The Motorola Moto G51 was recently launched in Europe by the Lenovo-owned brand. It has features including a triple rear camera and a 120Hz display refresh rate. Now, a recent leak suggests that Motorola may introduce the smartphone in India as the first Snapdragon 480+ phone in the country in December. However, the date is yet to be officially confirmed by the company. The Moto G51 comes with a 6.8-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) LCD display with 20:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone was initially unveil on November 18 with the Moto G31, Moto, G41, Moto G71, and Moto G200 handsets.
Furthermore, Moto G51 will likely become the first Snapdragon 480+ chipset-powered smartphone in the country. Additionally, the processor features an octa-core Kryo 460 CPU with a maximum clock speed of 2.2GHz. Other features of the chipset include Adreno 619 GPU, Hexagon 686 processor, Snapdragon X51 5G Modem-RF System, and FastConnect 6200 System.
Moto G51 specifications
- 8-inch full-HD+ LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1,080×2,400 pixels resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ SoC
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage option. And, also it can be further expand using a microSD card.
- Android 11
- 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens.
- 16-megapixel sensor at the front
- Side-mounted finger print sensors
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging.
Price and availability
Last but not least, Moto G51 has a price tag of EUR 229.99 (roughly Rs. 19,300) in Europe. The handset is schedule to roll out to select markets across India, Latin America, and the Middle East in soon. Other Moto G-series phones Moto G31, Moto G71, and Moto G200 are also expect to launch in India later.