Motorola launched its upcoming smartphone in G series named moto G31 in India. The smartphone comes with a 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED MaxVision display with 90 HZ refresh rate. Moreover, it is powered by Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor with Hybrid Dual SIM option.
Talking about the camera, moto G31 offer 50MP Quad Pixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. And also 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture. Furthermore, it has come with a 3.5mm audio jack, Google Assistant button, Bottom-ported speaker. Additionally, it is features side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth and 5,000 mAh battery with 10W fast charging support.
moto g31 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED MaxVision display with up to 700 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11
- 50MP Quad Pixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Google Assistant button, Bottom-ported speaker
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Water-repellant design (IPX2)
- Dimensions: 74.6×161.19×8.49mm; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery, 20W Charger
Last but not least, the moto g31 comes in Meteorite Gray and Sterling Blue colours. It is priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB + 64GB and the 6GB + 128GB version costs Rs. 14,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from December 6th.