Motorola already introduced the moto g Power smartphone earlier this year. Now the renders and the specifications of the moto g Power 2022 edition has surfaced. This reveals a 6.5-inch Max Vision display with 90Hz refresh rate. Moreover, it is powered by upcoming Helio G37 SoC with 4GB RAM. Talking about the camera, it comes with a 50MP rear + 2MP depth sensor and an 8MP front camera.
Furthermore, it offer a vertical camera setup, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery.
moto G Power 2022 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 167.24 x 76.54 x 9.36mm
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Last but not least, we can expect the moto G Power 2022 sometime in January, same as the 2021 edition of the phone.
6.5-inch display Airtel Amazon AMOLED Android Apple ASUS boAt DIZO Google HONOR HUAWEI Instagram INTEX iOS IQOO laptop Lenovo MediaTek Mi Microsoft motorola Motorola Edge 20 Nokia OnePlus OnePlus 9RT OPPO Portronics realme realme GT Master Edition realme GT Neo 2 Redmi Samsung Smartphone SmartTV smartwatch truly wireless earbuds Twitter TWS vivo WhatsApp WINDOWS 11 Xiaomi youtube ZTE