motorola today launched it’s latest budget e series smartphone in India the moto e40. It comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision display with 90Hz refresh rate. Moreover, it is powered by the latest UNISOC T700 SoC with 4GB of RAM. Additionally, it offer 48MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth and a 2MP macro cameras, and there is a 8MP front camera.
Furthermore, the smartphone includes 3.5mm audio jack, Single Bottom-ported Speaker, Splash resistant (P2i coating) and Android 11 Operating system.
moto E40 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90Hz refresh rate and 1600 x 720 Pixels resolution
- UNISOC T700 (2 x Cortex-A75 + 6 x Cortex-A55 1.8GHz) octa-core CPU with 850 MHz Mali G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11
- 48MP rear camera, Quad Pixel technology, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Single Bottom-ported Speaker, FM Radio
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Google Assistant4 Key.
- Dimensions: 165.1×75.7×9.14mm; Weight: 198g
- Splash resistant (IP52 ratings)
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
The moto e40 comes in Pink Clay and Carbon Gray colours, is priced at Rs. 9,499 and will be available from Flipkart starting from October 17th.