Xiaomi has start crowdfunding for Mi Power Bank Hypersonic 20000mAh (50W) power bank with support for 45W input, 50W output for phones and 45W PD charging support for laptops. The Power bank has triple output ports that includes two USB-A and a USB-C port, features a matte black finish. Moreover, it also has low current device charging support that is now present in most power banks.
Moreover, 45 W PD charger can takes 3 hours and 50 minutes to change the power bank fully. Additionally, these chargers are built with Lithium polymer core batteries with smart 16-layer chip protection. This can shield devices from short circuit, over heating & over current while fast charging.
Further, the company says that the Lenovo L480 laptop can charge fully in 2 hours and 27 minutes and the Mi 11X Pro can charge in 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Mi Power Bank Hypersonic 20000mAh (50W) specifications
- 20000mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- USB Type-A Output (Dual ports) – 5V-3A
- Type-A Output (Single Port) – 5V-3A / 9V-2.23A / 12V-1.67A / 10V-2.25A Max.
- USB Type-C Output– 5V-3A / 9V-3A / 10V-5A / 12V-3A / 15V-3A / 20V-2A
- USB Type-C Input – 5V-3A / 9V-3A / 12V-3A / 15V-3A / 20V-2.25A
- 16 layers of protection from over current, over-power, short circuit, intelligent temperature control and more
- Dimensions: 153.5×73.5×27.5mm
- Charging time: 3 hours and 50 minutes (45W PD charger)
The Mi Power Bank Hypersonic 20000mAh (50W) is priced at Rs. 3499 (Rs. 3999 original price) and is now available for order through Crowdfunding with a goal of 2,500 units in 15 days. The shipping will commence from September 15th.