After the successful kickstart, Xiaomi today launched the Mi Power Bank Hypersonic 20000mAh (50W) in India. Earlier, Xiaomi has started crowdfunding for Mi Power Bank Hypersonic 20000mAh (50W) power bank with support for 45W input, 50W output for phones and 45W PD charging support for laptops.
Moreover, it has triple output ports that includes two USB-A and a USB-C port. Additionally, it features a matte black finish, and also has low current device charging support that is now include in most power banks. The Mi Power Bank will go on open sale in India from October 3rd on Amazon.in, Flipkart, mi.com, Mi Home stores and retail stores at an introductory price of Rs. 3599.
Furthermore, the company include that the Lenovo L480 laptop can charge fully in 2 hours and 27 minutes and the Mi 11X Pro can charge in 1 hour and 5 minutes. However, using 45W PD charger, it takes 3 hours and 50 minutes to charge the power bank complete. Talking about battery, it has Lithium polymer core batteries with smart 16-layer chip protection. which can guard devices from short circuit, over heating & over current while fast charging.
|Also read : Xiaomi 11T And 11T Pro With 6.67-Inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Display / Snapdragon 888 Battery Introduced|
Mi Power Bank Hypersonic 20000mAh (50W) specifications
- 20000mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- (Dual ports) USB Type-A Output (Dual ports) – 5V-3A
- (Single Port)USB Type-A Output – 5V-3A / 9V-2.23A / 12V-1.67A / 10V-2.25A Max.
- USB Type-C Output– 5V-3A / 9V-3A / 10V-5A / 12V-3A / 15V-3A / 20V-2A
- USB Type-C Input – 5V-3A / 9V-3A / 12V-3A / 15V-3A / 20V-2.25A
- 16 layers of protection from over current, over-power, short circuit, intelligent temperature control and more
- Dimensions: 153.5×73.5×27.5mm
- Charging time: 3 hours and 50 minutes (45W PD charger)
The Mi Power Bank Hypersonic 20000mAh (50W) is priced at Rs. 3499 (Rs. 3999 original price) and is now available for order through Crowdfunding with a goal of 2,500 units in 15 days. The shipping will commence from September 15th.