Xiaomi launched its new Mi Boost Pro Power Bank 30000 mAh power bank in India. It comes with Polycarbonate and ABS body with anti-skid finish and also comes with two USB Type-A ports with a maximum 18W output. Moreover, It comes with support for maximum 24W (9V-2.6A) USB Type-C input and 18W output offering fast charging.
Furthermore, it has features lower power mode to charge accessories like Mi Band and headsets. The power bank has four LED charge indicators as well as a button on the side, similar to 20000 mAh Mi Power Bank model. However, the company says that you are not allowed to carry the power bank in flights since 20000 mAh is the maximum capacity allowed.
Additionally, it will built with 154.5×72.3×28.3 mm Dimension and 30000 mAh power storage capacity.
Mi 30000mAh Boost Pro Power Bank specifications
- Dimensions: 154.5×72.3×28.3mm
- 16 layers of protection from over current, over-power, short circuit, intelligent temperature control and more
- 2 x USB Type-A Output – 5V-2.4A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A
- USB Type-C Output– 5V-3A / 9V-1A / 12V-1.5A
- USB Type-C Input – 5V-3A / 9V-2.6A
- Micro USB Input – 5V-2A / 9V-2A
- Charging time: 7.5 hours (24W PD charger); 10 hours (18W charger)
- 30000 mAh, 3.7V, 111Wh battery
The Mi 30000mAh Boost Pro Power Bank is priced at Rs. 2299 compared to crowdfunding price of Rs. 1999. And also it is available from Flipkart and mi.com online as well as Mi Home Stores and other stores offline.