Xiaomi today committed the launch of new smartphone from Mi 11 series call Mi 11 Lite in India on 22nd .However, says the company in a teaser image that manifest the side profile of the phone along with “Lite & Loaded” tag.
This image can show that the smart-phones comes with a 6.8mm thickness and 157g weight. This makes it the slimmest and lightest smart-phone in 2021.
Furthermore, it is clear that the company will introduced the 4G version of the phone in the country. It was already introduced back in March. It is comes with a 6.55-inch Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate. The phone powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 732G 8nm processer.
Moreover, it comes with a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor and Android 11 with MIUI 12 operating system.
|Also read : Apple Introduce Spatial Audio With Dolby Atmos And Lossless Audio For Apple Music Users; Expected In India Shortly|
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite specifications
- The smar-phone comes with a 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. Additionally, it has includes 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 20:9 aspect ratio and 1080 × 2400 pixels resolution rate.
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.72 x 6.81mm; Weight: 157g4g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4250mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Mi 11 Lite will be sold on Flipkart after the launch. And we should know the price of the phone in India when it launches in a couple of weeks.