Meizu introduced the company’s first smart-watch Meizu Watch in China. The Meizu watch has comes with a 1.78-inch AMOLED touch display. In addition to display it got 00+ watch faces and 2.5D Gorilla Glass screen. The smart-watch is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 processer. It runs Flyme for Watch system based on Android and has support for eSIM for 4G and calling through all the major operators in China. It has built with 1 GB of RAM.
Meizu Watch has includes13 sports modes, heart rate, blood oxygen, sleep, and pressure monitoring. According to Meizu, this watch will be compatible with Android and HarmonyOS phones. The watch also supports 15 minutes of charge offers 9 hours of use. It can show heart rate abnormalities and has Aicy assistant. Also, there is GPS with option to monitor the whereabouts of family members and SOS emergency calls.
Furthermore, it assure up to 33 hours of battery life on 4G and can charge fully in 45 minutes. The charging base of Meizu Watch adopts a portable design so that the USB-C charging cable can be detached from the base so that you can use the same charger cable.
Meizu Watch specifications
- Meizu watch comes with a 1.78-inch AMOLED 326PPI display. Additionally, it has features with up to 500 nits brightness, 368 x 448 pixels resolution and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 processer.
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Flyme for Watch based on Android with support for Android and iOS operating system.
- Comes with some special features like a Sports, Activity, Sleep, Heart Rate, SpO2 (Blood Oxygen) tracking, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, SpO2 sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer and Swim Proof
- 4G VoLTE (via eSIM), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS+GLONASS+BEIDOU, NFC
- Dimensions: 46 x 38.4 x 11.5~12.97mm; Weight: 43g (without strap) / 69g (with strap)
- Speaker, microphone for voice calling
- 430mAh (typical) / 420mAh (minimum) battery with up to 33 hours of battery life on 4G
Last but not least, the Watch comes in two colour variant Black and Blue colours with aluminium alloy frame and a rubber strap. And it is priced at 1,499 yuan (US$ 235 / Rs. 17,075 approx.) and is already on sale in China.