Lenovo has announced the Tab P11 after it was introduced at the CES earlier this year. It has an 11-inch WUXGA+ or 2K touchscreen IPS display. Additionally. It has includes Eye Care mode technology certified by TÜV Rheinland and 85% screen-to-body ratio.
Tab P11 is powered by Snapdragon 662 Mobile Platform with 4GB RAM. And has a slim and sturdy aluminum-alloy chassis.
Moreover, it runs Android 10 with Kids Space from Google. And has a 8MP front camera, 13MP rear camera with LED flash and quad speakers with Dolby Atmos. This promises up to 12 hours video playback time.
Lenovo Tab P11 specifications
- 11-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) IPS LCD screen with 400 nits brightness, eye care mode with TUV certification
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Quad Speakers, Optimized with Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone Array + Smart Voice DSP (Mid Field)
- Dimensions: 258.4 x 163 x 7.5mm ; Weight:490g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7500mAh (Min) battery with 20W fast charging
The Lenovo Tab P11 comes in Platinum Grey colour. And it is price at Rs. 24,999 and is available from Amazon.in.