iQOO today launched phone in the Z series compared to the iQOO Z5 in China, named the iQOO Z5x, as it had announced. The smartphone comes with a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate. Moreover, it is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor with liquid cooling that can reduce the core temperature by up to 10° C.
Furthermore, it offers up to 8GB of RAM and up to 3GB of virtual RAM. Talking about the camera, it comes with a 50-megapixel main camera along with 2-megapixel macro camera with 3.5mm audio jack. Additionally, it sport a 5000mAh with 44W fast charging that can charge up to 58% in 30 minutes.
iQOO Z5x specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen, HDR10, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 650 nits brightness Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDD4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDD4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with Origin OS 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.95×75.30×8.50mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 44W fast charging
The iQOO Z5x comes in Black, White and Orange colours, is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 234 / Rs. 17,610 approx.), 1599 yuan (US$ 250 / Rs. 18,790 approx.), and 1799 yuan (US$ 281 / Rs. 21,140 approx.), for 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB versions, respectively. It will be available to order in China starting today, October 20.