iQOO today launched its latest mid-range smartphone the iQOO Z5x 5G with the model number V2131A in China. This confirm a similar centre punch-hole LCD display for the phone. However, it is said to be powered by Dimensity 900 SoC instead of Snapdragon 778G SoC in the Z5, as revealed by Google Play Developers console earlier. It is feature a 50MP rear camera and a 2MP macro camera.
Moreover, the phone is said to feature an AG matte plastic back, stereo speakers, VC liquid cooling and a 3.5mm audio jack.
iQOO Z5X rumoured specifications
- 6.58-inch Full HD+ 120Hz LCD display, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and 2408 × 1080 pixels resolution rate.
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDD4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDD4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with Origin OS 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.95×75.30×8.50mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 44W fast charging
We should know more details when it goes official later this month.