iQOO today confirmed the launch of iQOO Z3 5G smart-phone in India on June 8th. However, the company says it will be the first smart-phone in the country to be powered by Snapdragon 768G SoC. Earlier rumours disclose that the phone will be cost around Rs. 25,000. It will be sold on Amazon.in, similar to iQOO 7 series.
Moreover, in recently a lots of mobile phones are comes with mid-range MediaTek Dimensity 5G SoC processer. However, Snapdragon-powered mid-range 5G smart-phones are less since the number of mid-range Snapdragon 5G SoC are less.
Furthermore, It is not specify if the company plans to launch all the versions of the phone in India that includes 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB.the smart-phone includes 3.5mm audio jack, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor and Android 11 with iQOO UI 1.0 operating system.
iQOO Z3 5G specifications
- iQOO Z3 5G comes with a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD display. Additionally, it comes with 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, 96% NTSC Colour Gamut, 120Hz refresh rate and 2408 × 1080 pixels resolution.
- The phone powered by Octa Core (1 x 2.8GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 768G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP primary camera with LED flash, Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions:163.95×75.30×8.5mm; Weight:185.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4400mAh (Typical) battery with 55W fast charging
We should know the price when the phone is launched next week.