IQOO today launched its latest mid-range IQOO 8 series in china. The company confirm that the smart-phone comes with a two model one is standard model IQOO 8 and an IQOO 8 Pro. The phone comes with significant upgrade over the predecessor, the IQOO 7. The IQOO 8 comes with a FHD+ display, 120 W fast charging support and Snapdragon 870 chipset.
The pro model comes with a 2k AMOLED display, 120HZ refresh rate, 50W wireless charging and Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ chipset. Moreover, the company continuing its partnership with BMW Motorsport for up-coming flagship.
Additionally, both phones has includes ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, e-compass and Android 11 operating system.
IQOO 8 Specifications
- IQOO 8 comes with an 6.56 inch (2376x 1080p) FHD+ 10 bit 120HZ AMOLED display. Additionally, it has includes 19.8:9 aspect ration,1200 nits brightness, 92.76 screen-to-body ratio, and 398ppi pixel density.
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor
- 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB internal memory
- Android 11 (Origin OS1.0)
- packs a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel IMX598 sensor primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens, a 13-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 lens, and a 13-megapixel portrait camera with f/2.46 aperture.
- 16-megapixel selfie shooter with f/2.45 aperture housed in a centrally located hole-punch cutout
- In-display fingerprint sensors
- Other sensor ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, and e-compass.
- X-axis linear motor
- 159.06×75.14×8.63mm Dimension and weight 199.9 grams.
- Support 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth v5.2, and a USB Type-C port.
- 4350 mAh battery support with 120 W fast charging capacity
IQOO 8 Pro Specifications
- IQOO 8 Pro comes with 6.78-inch 2K (1,440×3,200 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate. Additionally, it has includes 20:9 aspect ratio, 92.2 percent screen-to-body ratio, 517ppi pixel density, and HDR support.
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus SoC, paired with the Adreno 660 GPU.
- 8/12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB/512 GB internal memory
- Android 11 (Origin OS1.0)
- A triple camera setup with VIS five-axis anti-shake micro-cloud gimbal stabilization.a 50-megapixel IMX766V sensor with an f/1.75 lens and gimbal stabilisation, a 48-megapixel sensor with ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 lens, and a 16-megapixel portrait camera with f/2.23 aperture.
- At the front, iQoo 8 Pro has a 16-megapixel shooter with f/2.4 aperture for selfies and video calls.
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensors
- 165.01×75.2×9.19mm Dimension and weight 202.5 grams.
- X-axis linear motor, VC Liquid Cooling, Dual stereo speakers
- Support 5G/4G/3G, Wifi 301.8 b/g/a, UFS 3.1, NFC and USB3.0 support
- packs a larger 4,500mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging as well as 50W fast wireless charging
Price and availability
iQoo 8 is price at CNY 3,799 (roughly Rs. 43,600) for the 8GB + 128GB storage model. The 12GB + 256GB storage option is priced at CNY 4,199 (roughly Rs. 48,200). The phone is offered in two finishes — Legendary Edition with the BMW M Motorsport colourway and a Black colour variant
Last but not least, iQoo 8 Pro is price at CNY 4,999 (roughly Rs. 57,300) for the 8GB + 256GB storage model, CNY 5,499 (roughly Rs. 63,100) for the 12GB + 256GB storage variant, and also CNY 5,999 (roughly Rs. 68,800) for the 12GB + 512GB storage configuration. It comes in two finishes — Legendary Edition and Track Version.