HUAWEI has introduced its latest smartwatch in the GT series the HUAWEI WATCH GT 3. However, the smartwatch has almost same specifications as the WATCH 3 that was introduced in China back in June. Which include the rotating crown to zoom in and out of the apps and quickly access target functions. The HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 comes in 42mm version with a 1.32-inch and a 46mm version with a 1.43-inch AMOLED display. The watch comes with various pre-installed faces, including animated faces and 1,000+ designs available on HUAWEI Watch Face Store.
One of the advanced features is that it can assess your athletic ability based on your historical running data. Moreover, the watch provide you with a scientific and professional running plan for your daily running and race preparation, whether you’re a beginner or an advanced runner. And bringe you with full tracking guidance, says the company. Additionally, there is also L1 and L5 dual-band GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS satellite systems for offline navigation. That offers Route Back feature that can guide you back when you lose direction.
You can connect HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 to your smartphone via Bluetooth to view your call history and make calls directly from the watch. Furthermore, other features include Skin Temperature Detector, TruSeen 5.0+ heart rate monitoring technology with eight photodiodes in a circular layout and two sets of light sources for more light intake and all-day SpO2 monitoring.
Also. the HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 supports wireless charging, so you can use your phone to reverse-charge it. On a full charge, HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 46 mm lasts up to 14 days. And HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 42 mm lasts up to 7 days.
HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 specifications
- 1.43-inch (46mm) / 1.32-inch (42mm) (466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED display
- ARM Cortex-M processor
- 32MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- Compatible with HarmonyOS 2 or later, Android 6.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Power button + function button, upper button supports the rotatable crown
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensorOptical heart rate sensor, Air pressure sensor, Temperature sensor
- Microphone and Speaker for calls via Bluetooth
- Water and Dust resistant (5ATM)
- 100+ workout modes with automatic exercise detection for the 6 most common types of workout, Sleep tracking, Heart rate tracking, SpO2 tracking, Skin temperature measurement
- Watch GT 3 46mm Dimensions:45.9 x 45.9 x 11mm; Weight:42.6 g (without the strap)
- Watch GT 3 42mm Dimensions: 42.3 x 42.3 x 10.2mm; Weight: 35g (strap excluded)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- WATCH GT 3 46mm: 14 days of typical use, 8 days with heavy use
- WATCH GT 3 42mm : 7 days of typical us, 4 days with heavy use
Pricing and availability
The HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 42mm comes in Active Black with Black Fluoroelastomer Strap priced at €229 (US$ 266 / Rs. 19,930 approx.) /£209, Classic White with a White Leather Strap priced at €249 (US$ 289 / Rs. 21,670 approx.) / £229 and Elite Light Gold colour with a Light Gold Milanese Strap that is priced at £279 (US$ 289 / Rs. 28,810 approx.).
The HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 46mm model comes in Black colour with Black Fluoroelastomer Strap priced at €249 (US$ 289 / Rs. 21,670 approx.) / £229, Classic Brown colour with a Brown Leather Strap that cost €269 (US$ 312 / Rs. 23,410 approx.) /£249 and the Elite Titanium Steel with a Stainless Steel Strap that is priced at £299 (US$ 412 / Rs. 30,880 approx.).
Last but not least, it is already available to order in UK and Europe, and will go on sale from November 11th. However, those who pre-order will get Huawei FreeBuds 4 and a premium membership to Adidas Running for 12 months for free.