The smartwatch is a very important gadget for the smartwatch lover in this modern age. But today I am going to tell you a trick of Galaxy Smartwatch which you may not even know I guess. Did you know that the Galaxy Smartwatch can be run without the need to connect to your smartphone? Let me teach you how to connect it without smartphone. Talking about the Galaxy smartwatch, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic smartwatches were unveiled globally back in August. And, after in month it arrived in India as well.
However, the Galaxy Watch smartwatches come in Bluetooth-only and LTE options for connectivity. But, Bluetooth-only model requires the Galaxy Wearable app to pair. Thus, I’ll teach you how to use the Galaxy Watch without connecting to a mobile phone.
How to use Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 without a phone
Users of the Samsung Galaxy Watch can use the smartwatch without connecting to a mobile phone to perform outdoor activities such as mountain climbing. The Galaxy Watch can be used without a mobile device when you first turn it on or when you reset it. Moreover, it is important to note that some features are not available when you use your Galaxy Watch without connecting to a mobile device.
- Power on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4/ watch Classic
- Tap the ? icon to the bottom of the screen and tap ‘Here‘
- A notice will show up, read it carefully and click on ‘Continue‘
- Read the terms and conditions and tap on ‘Next‘ to agree to them
- Login with your Samsung account (or select Skip)
- Set a time zone based on your region
- Samsung will also ask you to set a PIN for restoring or backing up data
- On the apps screen, tap Settings > Connect to phone > Click on the tick mark icon and enter the PIN to connect the Galaxy Watch to a mobile device while using the Galaxy Watch without a mobile device.