HONOR announced that it will introduce the HONOR X30 Max, successor to last year’s HONOR X10 Max. Based on rumours the phone has the model number KKG-AN70 and is said to feature a similar 7.09-inch FHD+ LCD display. Moreover, it is expected to be powered by Dimensity 900 SoC, instead of Dimensity 800.
Furthermore, the phone features a 5000mAh battery with 22.5W Fast charging as the predecessor and upgrade 64MP rear camera. The company has also posted the rear image of the phone confirms the design of the phone. It will also introduce the HONOR X30i which will feature triple rear cameras and a flat side frame.
HONOR X30 Max rumoured specifications
- 7.09-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 11 with Magic UI 4.2
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers, Smart PA, Huawei Histen
- Dimensions: 174.37×84.91×8.3mm
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 22.5W Fast charging
Last but not least, the HONOR X30 Max is expected to come in Midnight Black, Sea Blue and Titanium Silver colours. We should know the price of the phones when they go official next week.