Along with the HONOR Magic3, HONOR also introduced the HONOR X20 5G smartphone in China. . The smart-phone comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD display with 120Hz dynamic refresh rate, 94.4% screen-to-body ratio .The phone is powered by Dimensity 900 with up to 8GB of RAM with 2GB of additional virtual RAM expansion, 5G SA/NSA with dual SIM 5G support. It has a 64MP rear camera along with 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera. There is a 16MP camera on the front.
Further, it has includes a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3.5 mm audio jack and Android 11 with Magic UI 4.2. The phone packs a 4300mAh battery with support for 66W super fast charging that can charge from 0 to 15% in 15 minutes.
HONOR X20 5G specifications
- HONOR X20 5G comes with a 6.67-inch (2376×1080 pixels) LCD display with 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut,
- It is powered by Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 11 with Magic UI 4.2 Operating system
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- As a matter of camera, it comes with a 64MP camera with f/1.9 aperture, EIS, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.8×74.7×8.5mm; Weight: 192g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging
The HONOR X20 5G comes three colour varaint such as Aurora Blue, Titanium Silver and Midnight Black colours. It is price at 1899 yuan (US$ 293/ Rs. 21,775 approx.) for 6GB+128GB, 2199 yuan (US$ 339 / Rs. 25,215 approx.) for 8GB+128GB, and 2499 yuan (US$ 385 / Rs. 28,655 approx.) for 8GB+256GB. It is already on sale in China.