HONOR has introduced the HONOR Pad V7, the company’s latest tablet in China. It is come with a 10.4-inch WUXGA+ LCD display with 90Hz refresh. The HONOR Pad V7 is powered by the latest MediaTek Kompanio 900T 6nm SoC with 5G support. It runs Android 11 with MagicUI 5.0 that optimized for tablets, so there are over 4000+ apps that supports landscape mode.
Moreover, the tablet has dual-mode 5G and Wi-Fi 6, and LINK Turbo X technology, which increases the peak rate by 37% and packs a 7250mAh large battery with support for 22.5W fast charging.
However, the HONOR Pad V7 also support new HONOR Magic-Pencil 2, with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity, supports side front writing and magnetic charging. Furthermore, the average response time is 8ms, and the minimum is 2ms. There is also an exclusive smart Bluetooth keyboard with 1.3mm key travel.
HONOR Pad V7 specifications
- 10.4-inch (2000×1200) WUXGA display with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10
- MediaTek Kompanio 900T (2x A78 2.4 GHz + 6x A55 2.0 GHz) 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- Android 11 with MagicUI 5.0
- 13MP rear autofocus camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 245.2×154.96×7.85mm
- USB Type-C audio, 4 Speakers
- 5G SA / NSA, 4G LTE (Optional), Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, Beidou, Glonass, GALILEO and multiple GNSS, USB Type-C
- 7250mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
The HONOR Pad V7 comes with three color variants such as Blue, Titanium Silver and Amber Gold colours. It is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 309 / Rs. 22,795 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB Wi-Fi version, 2299 yuan (US$ 355 / Rs. 26,215 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB Wi-Fi version and the 6GB + 128GB 5G version costs 2599 yuan (US$ 402 / Rs. 29,635 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from September 30th.