Google today introduced it’s Pixel Buds A-Series, a low budget version of the Pixel Buds in India. It was introduced back in June at a price $99. Pixel Buds A-Series offer a Bluetooth 5.0 with Fast Pair option to fast connect to devices, has touch controls, but lack swipe to control volume like the Pixel Buds.
Pixel Buds A-Series features
- Custom-designed 12mm dynamic speaker driver that promise full, clear and natural sound, and Bass Boost option.
- Passive noise reduction, thanks to secure fit along with a spatial vent that in-ear pressure and spatial awareness.
- The stabilizer arc ensures a gentle, but secure fit
- Additionally, the earbuds comes with a dual beam forming mics to focus on voice and decrease outside noise during calls
- It features Adaptive Sound, which increases or decreases the volume based on your surroundings
- IPX4 rating for sweat and water-resistance.
- Built-in Google Assistant with support for real-time translation in more than 40 languages (including Bengali, Hindi, and Tamil) right in your ear while using a Pixel or Android 6.0+ phone.
- Up to 5 hours of listening time or up to 2.5 hours of talk time and up to 24 hours of listening time with case, or up to 12 hours of talk time with the charging case
- It also has fast charge that offers up to 3 hours of listening time or up to 1.5 hour of talk time with 15-minute charge of earbuds in the charging case. It doesn’t have wireless charging.
Last but not least, the Google Pixel Buds A-Series comes only in Clearly White color with new gray undertones. It is price at Rs. 9999 and will go on sale from 25th August 2021 through Flipkart, Reliance Digital, and Tata Cliq, and will be coming to more retail outlets subsequently