The Garmin Index S2 Smart Scale has been launched as the latest connected health and wellness tool for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. The device comes with multiple health measurements. Such as weight, body mass index (BMI), body fat percentage, skeletal muscle mass, bone mass and body water percentage. Moreover, it has a color display and a weight trend graph factor. That tracks the change in body weight over a long period of time.
Furthermore, Smart Scale has features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and claims to display complete biometric data of its users. The Garmin Index S2 Smart Scale shows the amount of fat in a user’s body to indicate the percentage of fat needed and stored. Additionally, users can connect the latest device with the Garmin Connect app to check daily weights and more along with other wellness data.
Garmin Index S2 Smart Scale features
- Garmin Index S2 Smart Scale features a colour display. And the on-screen widget displays a line graph that exhibits the previous 30 days of weight readings.
- ANT compatible
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Up to 16 user profiles can be create on Garmin Index S2
- The weighing scale can be used to know the body mass index, skeletal muscle mass, bone mass, and body water percentage
- Four AAA batteries include
- It updates users about the normal day-to-day weight fluctuations
- Weight limit of the scale is 181.4 kilograms
- Dimension 320x310x28mm and weighs 2 kilograms
- Each Garmin Index S2 user can connect and view their statistics on the Garmin Connect app which is available on App Store and Google Play
- Deliver up to 9 months of battery life
Price and availability
Finally, Garmin Index S2 comes with a price tag of Rs. 15,990. The product is available for purchase in Black and White colour options, via Garmin brand stores and e-commerce websites including Amazon, Flipkart, Tata Cliq, and Synergizer.