Fitbit today launched latest Fitbit Luxe tracker in India. It uses in features like stress management tools, automatic activity, sleep tracking and also track of your health metrics in a chic bracelet design.
Fitbit Luxe Specifications
- The Fitbit Luxe features a 3-axis accelerometer, optical heart rate monitor, and a Vibration motor
- water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- up to 5 days battery life and a charge time of 2 hours
- you get 20+ exercise modes to get real-time stats during your workouts such as 24/7 heart rate monitoring.
- use the Fitbit app to log periods, record symptoms, track ovulation and more.
- Moreover, Fitbit’s Stress Management Score provides a daily assessment of your body’s ability to handle stress based on your activity levels, sleep, and heart rate.
- A personalized standard for tracking activity beyond steps, Active Zone Minutes, measures your time spent in each heart rate zone
Price and availability
Luxe price for Lunar White / Soft Gold Stainless Steel, Black / Graphite Stainless Steel, and ,Orchid / Platinum Stainless Steel colours are Rs 10,999. And Rs.17,999 for the Fitbit Luxe Special Edition comes with a gold stainless steel Parker Link Bracelet from the jewellery brand Gorjana, and includes a peony classic band.
Last but not least, classic and woven bands are available for Rs 2,499. The Gorjana Parker Link Bracelet in soft gold stainless steel is available for Rs 5,499.