DIZO from realme TechLife has launched DIZO Watch 2 and DIZO Watch Pro in India, as it had promised. The DIZO Watch 2 has a 1.69-inch display with 600nits of high-brightness, 2.5D glass and premium and yet sturdy metal frame. Moreover, it has heart rate and SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, menstruation cycle tracking for women and has 15 sports modes. Further, the DIZO Watch Pro has similar specifications as the realme Watch 2 Pro, comes with built-in dual GPS and GLONASS positioning, along with 90 sports modes. Also read : Apple launches iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max with 5nm A15 Bionic chipset globally
DIZO Watch 2 specifications
- 1.69-inch (240×480 pixels) 317 PPI touch color LCD screen with 600 nits peak brightness
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ devices with DIZO app
- Moreover, 15 Sports modes including cycling, walking and running indoors and outdoors, football, basketball, cricket, badminton, strength training, free training, jump rope, rowing, elliptical, mountaineering and yoga.
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast
- Call Notification, Message Reminder and also Alarm Reminder
- Water Resistant (5 ATM / 50 meters)
- Dimensions: 258×38.8×12.2mm; Weight: 52.5g
- 260mAh battery with 10 days battery life
DIZO Watch Pro specifications
- 1.75-inch (320×385 pixels) 286 PPI touch color LCD screen with 600 nits peak brightness, 2.5D scratch resistant glass, 100+ watch faces
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ devices with realme Link app
- Dual-Satellite GPS for precise route info, step tracking, and activity monitoring
- 90 Sports modes: Outdoor Run, Outdoor Walk, Outdoor Cycle, Indoor Run, Strength Training, Football, Basketball, Cricket, Badminton, Jump Rope, Rowing Maching, Elliptical, Yoga, Free Training, VO2max Test, etc.
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Low heart rate reminder, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control and also Weather Forecast
- Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder, Step Goal Completion Reminder, Binding Confirmation Reminder, Low Battery Reminder, Brightness Adjustment, Shake Adjustment, Wear Monitoring, Lift Wrist to Wake Screen, No Disturb Mode
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 255.2×38.9×12.65mm; Weight: 40g
- 390mAh (typical) battery with up to 14 days battery life
Pricing and availability
The DIZO Watch 2 comes in Grey, Pink and White and is priced at Rs. 2,999. But, it will be sold at a special launch price of Rs. 1,999 for a limited period.
The DIZO Watch Pro comes in Black and Space Blue colours. Also, it is priced at Rs. 4,999 and will be available for purchase at a special launch price of Rs. 4,499.
Last but not the least, Both the products will be available on Flipkart from September 22, 2021 12 PM onwards. And soon in select retail stores.
Commenting on the launch, Abhilash Panda, CEO, DIZO India, said:
India is one of the fastest growing smartwatch markets and, DIZO Watch 2 and DIZO Watch Pro come as a treat for the consumers. Through this range, we are offering the biggest touchscreen that they could never have at INR 3K price segment and another option with built-in dual GPS and GLONASS, which is again rare at its price point, along with a plethora of other smart, trendy and exciting benefits. We are positive that these smartwatches would cater to our health and lifestyle conscious consumers who are looking for a variety of features at competitive prices.