DIZO from realme TechLife today introduced it’s latest budget TWS earbuds the DIZO Buds Z in India, as it had announced. It comes with a 88ms low latency gaming mode, ENC for calls, Bluetooth 5.0, 10mm Drivers, and up to 16 hours of playback.
In addition to design, DIZO confirm that it built with Natural light Design. Because of this, when light shoots into the special material on DIZO Buds Z, it bounces among multiple reflective layers and surprisingly shines with dazzling colours. Furthermore, it is 3 times expansive than normal processes, has 4 meditative layers and is chosen from 300+ color options. Additionally, the earbuds also come with IPX4 water resistance ratings, making them sweat and splash proof.
DIZO Buds Z features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices
- 10mm dynamic driver
- ENC algorithm, which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- 88ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- realme Link app lets you customize functions like touch controls, getting system updates, and more
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- Earbuds Dimensions: 29.2×20.4×24.6mm; Weight: 3.7g, Case Dimensions: 64.6×51.6x26mm
- 43mAh battery offers 4.5h standalone playback, 380mAh battery in the case offers 16h playback, 10 min charge offers 1.5 hours playback, USB Type-C charging port
Lastly, the DIZO Buds Z will come in Onyx, Leaf and Pearl colours. And it will be sold at an offer price of Rs. 1299 during Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale that starts from October 7th.