DIZO from realme TechLife today introduced that it will launch the DIZO Buds Z on September 23rd in India. It come with a Bluetooth 5.0 and 10mm Drivers. Additionally, it has features a 88ms low latency gaming mode, ENC for calls and promise up to 16 hours of playback.
As a matter of its design, DIZO built with a Natural light Design, so that when light shoots into the special material on DIZO Buds Z, it bounces among multiple reflective layers and eventually shines with dazzling colours. Moreover, it is 3 times costlier than normal processes, has 4 reflective layers and is chosen from 300+ color options, says the company. Furthermore, the earbuds also come with IPX4 water resistance ratings, making them sweat and splash proof.
DIZO Buds Z features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices
- 10mm dynamic driver
- ENC algorithm, which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- 88ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- realme Link app lets you customize functions like touch controls, getting system updates, and more
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- Earbuds Dimensions: 29.2×20.4×24.6mm; Weight: 3.7g, Case Dimensions: 64.6×51.6x26mm
- 43mAh battery offers 4.5h standalone playback, 380mAh battery in the case offers 16h playback, 10 min charge offers 1.5 hours playback, USB Type-C charging port
last but not least, the DIZO Buds Z will come in Onyx, Leaf and Pearl colours. We should know the price when it is launched next Thursday.