Black Shark just announced the Black Shark 4S and Black Shark 4S Pro smartphones in China, as it had promised. The Black Shark 4S series come with a 6.67-inch FHD+ display E4 AMOLED display. Additionally, it features with 144Hz refresh rate, multi-finger touch sampling rate of 720Hz, and 8.3ms multi-finger touch response. These have new generation fully symmetrical dual zone display pressure-sensing 5.0 which has 7 levels of adjustment.
Moreover, this have new magnetic power lifting shoulder button, which the company says has been tested up to 1 million times. The trigger force is as low as 160g. Furthermore, these have “sandwich” liquid cooling system. Which uses a large liquid cooling plate + liquid cooling tube and a copper alloy substrate to form a large area heat dissipation plate. Moreover, it has includes 360-degree three-dimensional heat dissipation, and it can also be used in high-energy consumption scenarios.
In addition, the phone has built-in 11 temperature sensors, monitors the overall temperature of the whole device. And also monitors the hand-held area, real-time adjustment of intelligent heat dissipation, and efficient cooling of the phone. These pack a 4500mAh dual-cell battery with 120W charging that can charge up to 50% in 5 minutes, and 100% full in 15 minutes.
The Black Shark 4S also comes in a Gundam limited edition that has a body engraved with Gundam classic red and blue, and the Gundam theme with customized-boot animation, wallpaper, theme UI.
Black Shark 4S and Shark 4S Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 144Hz display, HDR 10+, 111% DCI – P3 color gamut, 1300 nits brightness, MEMC intelligent motion compensation technology
- 4S – Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm processor with Adreno 650 GPU
- 4S Pro – Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm processor with Adreno 660 GPU
- Black Shark 4S – 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- And 4S Pro – 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS3.1 + SSD Disk Array 2.0) storage, 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB (UFS3.1 + SSD Disk Array 2.0) storage
- Android 11 with JoyUI 12.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP (4S) / 64MP (4S Pro) rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP super macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual 1226 super linear 7-magnet speakers (4S Pro)
- Dimensions: 163.69×76.21x 9.9mm; Weight: 210g (4S) / 220 (4S Pro)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C and also NFC connectivity.
- 4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging, supports QC and also PD fast charging.
The Black Shark 4S comes in Black and Foggy white colours. And is price at 2699 yuan (US$ 418 / Rs. 31,580 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB, 2999 yuan (US$ 465 / Rs. 35,090 approx.) for 12GB + 128GB and the 12GB + 256GB version costs 3299 yuan (US$ 512 / Rs. 38,600 approx.). The Gudam limited edition 12GB + 256GB version is priced at 3499 yuan (US$ 543 / Rs. 40,940 approx.).
Last but not least, the Black Shark 4S Pro comes in Galaxy Black and Sky White colours. And also it is price at 4799 yuan (US$ 744 / Rs. 56,151 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB and 5499 yuan (US$ 853 / Rs. 64,330 approx.) for 16GB + 512GB version. It is available to order and goes on sale in China from October 15th.
Also read: Nokia T20 With 10.4-Inch 2K Display Announced